Saturday, September 22, 2007

INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, first pictures. Thank you, Brandi - bought a great still camera yersterday based on your perameters. Canon.

Last night, India defeated Australia in semifinals of the Cricket World 20/20. I was in an exclusive club - Liquids - atop Hyderabad to experience the melee that ensued. Melee.

The hero is Yuvraj Singh. He single-handedly destroyed the Wallabies by smashing the ball repeatedly into the stands after a slow Indie-start.

Here are a few shots - note that on Monday, India will be playing Pakistan in the final(they defeated New Zealand in the other semifinal.) I say "note" because last night was insane - no words will be able to capture Monday's match.

I'm holding a long island iced tea - my 4th by my count. Four too many by the judge of my groggy semi-wakeful head this morning. But they taste great with insanity.









No comments: