Monday, September 24, 2007

India won. And I lost.

For this post I am going to exercise brevity.

Looking forward to a night of reverly upon a possible Indian cricket World Cup victory, I began to feel ill on Monday afternoon and decided to retire to my room to watch the final match from my bed. Excitingly, India won in amazing fashion.

The team lifted the entire country - but I have since spiraled the opposite direction.

Gastroenteritis. Know that I am in good hands. I arrived here with Citro antibiotics for this very special occasion. In addition, Bhaskar and myself walked through a very busy hospital and I was immediately seen - they evidently have some pull in this city. A good feeling that unfortunately didn't extend to my entire body.

I am now bedside with stomach pains and stomach "problems." And to answer many a comment - YES - I do have toilet paper in large supply.

-Scott

No comments: