Friday, October 19, 2007

Learn from the East, Draw on the West.


Learn from the East

So it has taken me awhile to get back here. 3 days from Hawaii to arrive back in Hyderabad. Hence, this week back in India was indeed tiresome. But I am back to the page.

Travel to - and stay in Hawaii - provided me with some deep and useful perspective:



~~~~~~Japan~~~~~~~~~United States~~~~~~~~~India~~~~~~


Draw on the West

Worldwide travel really makes a man's basic needs very clear. Not only have I been educated on the art of toiletry, but the female form as well.

Here in India, let's just say opportunities to meet women aren't exactly plentiful. Everything is arranged and conservatively drawn out. So thusly, I am forced to draw on the experiences I gained from my Hawaii trip to lift myself up - until I return back to Los Angeles. (On Halloween.)

Here's a trick:


~~~~~~~~~~~the picture I took~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~the picture I saw~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Jorge Garcia said...

Good trick. you should teach it to me.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.